Thursday, September 11, 2008

Sense: It Makes None.

2: Did you fart?
1: No.
2: Yes you did.
1: No, my farts don't smell like carbon.. monoxide.
2: You can't smell carbon monoxide you fucking idiot.

2: And those are the frat and fraternity houses.
1: What.

2: FUCK YOU GUYS.
3: ORCASORCAS.
1: Orcas do not swim up on the shore, I'm sure you have nothing to worry about.
2: YES THEY DO.

C: Your cable box should be working now.
1: I've been watching the Fine Living Network for the past three hours. It's BEEN working.
C: Interesting. Shows that it was disconnected.
1: I wish it had while Sandra Lee was on.

4: I guess my Blackberry internet hasn't shut off, but everytime I try to use it, it says the server is full. What would Lady Miss Sonic do?
1: Break the server?
4: What?
1: I DON'T KNOW.

4: Blackberry made a flip phone. Badbadbad.
1: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

1: Season 5 of Boston Legal is going to be the last season.
4: 000000000000_00000000000000000
V: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

No comments: