Thursday, September 11, 2008

No, Trash Nasty can not haz a cheezburger.




I have a love/hate relationship with cheeseburgers. They are one of my favorite foods in the world. I will eat them with bacon. I will eat them with chipotle sauce. I will eat them with things you wouldn't normally see on a cheeseburger. I probably have eaten over 100 of them during the summer. Upon realizing I weighed 175 lbs (sure that's considered healthy for my height but i'm not exactly the poster boy of healthy), I decided to go on cheeseburger detox. I had been going fine for about a month and a half. I dropped 15 pounds but, this week i have had two and i feel crappy about it. For all my friends who read this, if we go out to eat, do not allow me to order those fattening temptress slabs of meat and cheese. For my dear cheeseburgers, I love you and you know it, but i can already see you in my tummy.

No comments: