Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Anxiety Attack Log

I haven't had anxiety attacks in over five years. I've had two in the past few days.

Anxiety Attack #1:

The pre-orders at Hollywood Video are made to be as complicated as possible. My manager was out of town, and the manager on duty had no idea what to do either. It really really bothers the living shit out of me when I don't know how to do something. I have an anxiety attack due to having to call my district manager and three different store managers, and they barely even knew what they were talking about.. Except Jason at the Arroyo Grande (yes, a town called the Big Hole) store. He usually knows his motherfuckin' shit.

Anxiety Attack #2:

On my way to work, I nudge a pedestrian with my vehicle on accident. I then nearly have a nervous breakdown, and a three hour long anxiety attack.

What the hell, man?

No comments: