Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Life as it currently stands

A list of the most important things... actually the ONLY things happening right now.

Photobucket
1. Finished the last book... I'm really sad that its over ): *sigh* and it makes me want a partner in life so bad... Pretty pathetic coming out of a nineteen year old. I wanna be in love but I really dont at the same time. I'm tired of living on false hopes ):

Photobucket
2. Been watching WAY to much japanese horror flix lately. Im so used to listening to people speak japanese that when my mom knocked on my door to ask me something I had to replay what she said and remember how to comprehend english. Almost more pathetic then #1

Photobucket
3. WHERE THE FUCK ARE MY CAR KEYS!? i've been freaking out for almost three days now, totally tore up my house looking for them and still nothing. I don't know where they could have gone and I'm starting to freak out. I may have to go and get a new one from the ford dealership... aka spend 50 bucks on a key cause of the stupid anti-theft chip in it. FUUUUUCK!

Photobucket
4. took a vow of celibacy.... Obvioulsy I'm in a deep depression if I'm saying no to sex. I just miss him so much and it makes no sense why.... urgh

I want my car keys... life will be okay if I can just find my car keys.....


btw i'm head over heels for my best friend and I cant tell him... solutions?

No comments: