Tuesday, September 23, 2008

soo....

I'm watching across the universe on tv cuz it came on, and I realized that it isn't nearly as good as I remember it being in theaters.



on an entirely unrelated subject, I'm having fun experimenting with different ways to say "I love you" and I'm enjoying the returned sentiments


on a slightly different subject, i learned today that reading relatively crappy lesbian and gay romance novels on the internet is embarrassing. I promptly reassured this person that it was o.k. and that I wouldn't tell anyone


on an entirely unrelated subject, my family is coming home sometime tomorrow afternoon, so I'll no longer have the house to myself. On the other hand, my dog will by less bored.


totally different subject: Iago from Shakespeare's Othello is one bad-ass motherfucker

No comments: