Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Stop That




Okay I have lost 15 pounds in the last month. I am happy about that. People have been telling me that I look great. But now i need you people to start reminding me how "big" I was before. I have been pigging out the last couple of days probably because I have become too complacent with my weight of 155. Yeah, yeah I could just exercise but if you say that, you don't know how well my lungs don't work at the moment. I could stop smoking, yeahhh but that's a pretty long process and I need to keep my weight down. I just need to continue my small meal diet and stop eating everything I can find that is edible. a 170 pound Trashy Nasty, is not a happy Trash Nasty.

1 comment:

Lady Mi$$ Sonic said...

Oh honey, you were never that big. Lol, we just smoke too much and everything tastes good after a cigarette.