Saturday, September 6, 2008

HI! Hi. Hi?

Hello peoples of Moar Internetz!

In case you didn't know, i'm Matt and this is my first blog ever. (outside of teenage angst posts on myspace that got deleted years ago-those don't count) I'm going to be writing about some of the happenings in my life and some of the happenings in the world, and I'm going to hope(pray) that they're interesting.


That outta the way, right now, I'm pissed at the online booking system on my trapeze instructor's website. it's downright unhelpful. I sign up for one class and it signs me up for another. I cancel that class and it signs me up for two more. Aggravating. Someone needs to help him rewrite his website. i would, but he needs someone more qualified. I'll talk to him about it.


hmmm.


mmm-hmmm

yes, i see...


My cat is looking at things that don't exist. Stupid fucking cats

No comments: