Friday, August 8, 2008

DEAR CORRINA,

I hate boys. You're so gay that you don't even like boys, Batman. I don't know. It's not Batman's fault. I kinda accidentally stood Batman up tonight. I feel really bad, Corrina. If I just wasn't stupid and put down my phone, I wouldn't be so devastated. I cried. I'm so pathetic, and all for Batman. SIGHHH.

Aside from that, I'm going to Love Festival LA this weekend. I'm supersupersuper excited to see.. STEVE AOKI!!! AHHHH!!!

CS. I still can't get over that. I'm still laughing, sort of. Haha.. Ehhh.

I don't have much to write, you know? Nothing excited happened lately.

Oh, Pat (our RM), and Steve (this district's DM), were supposed to come over to the store today.. we fucking freaked out to get everything perfect. I'm talking EVERYTHING.. and they flaked out. I was so pissed, I couldn't even tell you. But Jason, the store manager from the Arroyo Grande store, is coming in to cover for/help Christine while she's gone on vacation. He's really cool, and he told me he was gonna work on getting me my promotion because he appreciated my hard work. Woot!

Well, I'm hoping to see Pineapple Express soon.

Love, Tati

No comments: