Friday, August 8, 2008

SoCal Exploration


So today I went exploring in Monteceito. Monteceito, as most people know, is where Oprah lives. lol, Oprah. Well, I met someone on the UE network, and we explored an abandoned hotel complex. I had the time of my life, and it was amazing. Aside from the fact that I almost flipped when I saw a black widow. Dave, the person who took me there, was SUPER AWESOME! He was great. He was also really nice about my huge fear of spiders. He'd move webs out of the way, and warn me about spiders.. lol. I'm such a sissy.

He also taught me how to do that thing with LED color lights and pictures, so I even got to learn some new stuff today, too. It was really cool finally learning how people did that shit. It was a whole lot of fun. I can't wait to go back and explore the other side of it.


I took a lot of cool pics, which are also on my Myspace, and soon to be Facebook. Check em outtt.

No comments: