Monday, October 13, 2008

um, Trapeze, um, Geomancy

So I am hella stressed out because midterms are this week. That's the main reason I haven't posted anything recently.




Anyways, I'm also way relaxed and feeling really sexy because i finally went and worked out for the first time in a month. It's a great feeling, like all my veins are unclogged and I've burned the grease out of me.

I work out at a place called Pangym over in Oakland, and basically it's training for trapeze, which is a bit out of the norm, but it's an amazing full-body workout. Really Amazing

The website is www.pangym.com and the instructor's name is Luc Martin. If you're in need of a decent, effective, fun, and/or private workout, i highly recommend this program.




And my girlfriend and her dad both had sore throats and runny noses today, I hope they feel better.

And I learned some basic geomancy today. for those of you who don't know, geomancy is kind of like fortune telling through numbers. Look it up. Anyways, the question I asked was, "Are people, in general, good or bad for my health?" The answer I got, completely reinforced by eight or nine different symbols basically said it doesn't matter about my health, because there will be good and bad, and the good and bad will cancel out. Go meet new people anyways, because you might play a part in someone else's master destiny. During this proccess, I had flipped a quarter into the air 16 times and it came up heads 14 of them. It was odd, so I flipped the coin again and again, and then more times for a different question, but in all the other questions, it came up pretty much even.

No comments: