Tuesday, October 7, 2008

The List:#4, The Marine

Photobucket

There is one important lesson I learned from this one. Once you sign your life over to the government and come back from bootcamp a total asshole... you stay a total asshole. I still love him very very much but I don't like him. Hence the problem. we were set up through our friend tammy and hit it off right away. I was his last goodbye if you will before bootcamp and everytime he comes home he calls me up. I just now this week finally relized that I will always be the girl he comes home to get some loven, not the girl he comes home to love. Hence the once you're an asshole always an asshole. I don't really know what else to say... I guess no one can tell me I don't support the troops though right (; hehehe. B.T.W. i'm trying REALLY hard to keep these post clean. There's lots of dirty details I'd love to share but maybe i'll just save those for later :P

No comments: