Sunday, September 21, 2008

Trashy Lately 9/21/08

-I am watching Dazed and Confused the other day On Demand. This movie takes place in the 70's (for those of you who are not that cool) and everything is cheaper. I see a sign in the movie that says cigarettes are sixty cents and am outraged. I bbm lady miss sonic "Are you fucking kidding me i couldve gotten cigarettes in the 70's for sixty cents?!" She replies "lets do the time warp". I suggest that she get the matrix ready (referring to her car) and she thinks i mean like the movie. I tell her "i meant your car, we're driving to the 70's not flying through a rabbit hole". she replies "wont the rabbit hole be quicker?" I announce "WE DO NOT HAVE THE MONEY FOR THAT"

-On Saturday night I attend Eric Dumalag's birthday party. I promised myself i would not get completely wasted anymore. Of course, as with all promises to myself, it fails horribly. I threw up within 15 minutes of arrival and head straight back to the bar. I kissed Chico, gave Sidney a lapdance, lost my shoes, removed my top and cut my foot. The end result is 24-hour hangover in which i did not get out of bed until 3 this afternoon. Afterwards, I was having trouble walking, breathing seeing, existing.

-Before Eric's party, Tyler and I are in my room changing. He notices a car air freshener hanging on my drawer handles and inquires as to why i have an air freshener in my room. I did not know what he was talking about. He points to my drawers and i look back at him and announce "Come on Tyler, even you should know it's about time I had an air freshener in my room". If you don't find that sort of funny, you have not been in my room.

-This is an excerpt from a conversation about anal sex at alex's house
RJ: An ass hole is an ass hole, but not when there is a vagina infront of it.
Alex: I am so sorry you find my woman parts so repulsive you fag.

-Due to previously stated hangover, i am aware this post is not that entertaining or long. I do not care. you are not this hung over.

No comments: