Monday, September 29, 2008

tickles pt. 2

so I didn't get to finish the previous post and I had to rap it up quickly because all of a sudden my two little bros were home. i don't want them reading this crap.... even the internet jokes are two much for a 7 and 8 year old imho.

anyways, I had originally planned to wrap up with a brief description on senseplay and a question about bay area shops

so senseplay is basically playing with different physical feelings like heat(candle wax,)cold(ice cubes), voluntary-involuntary(alternating fits of giggles and screams to stop from tickles is the most pg thing i can come up with), turning pain into pleasure with natural endorphines and altered state of mind, and then mixed with regular feelings of touch, sexual and otherwise.
I myself really like the tickling idea because of the contrary nature to ticking in general.


question time:
Does anyone know of a place in the east bay where I can acquire some good, clean, unused lengths of rope?

2 comments:

Tighty Liberace said...

home depot for rope?

and i'm sure you can find stuff like that at like secrets or some other adult fun store

Lady Mi$$ Sonic said...

I was going to say Ace Hardware and some peroxide or something.

Yeah, you're 18.. just go to Secret's in Vallejo. It's on Georgia St. at the very end downtown.