Saturday, September 6, 2008

Its not a phone... its a fucking satan device

Photobucket

I HATE HELIO!!!! AH! I'm all for supporting small new companies and believe me Helio has some awesome perks not to mention you get to brag about how you have a Helio in general. Just lately thier company hasn't been doing so hot and you can tell through their multiple fuck ups at least I have had to deal with. I get my phone bill last month to see a total of 319$. Of course I flip out when I see that 219$ of it is a charge for a broken phone I had already sent in. They tell me that they never recieved it. Of course I have no proof that I sent it since all the paperwork was in their hands but I did send it and its totally NOT my fault that they didn't get it. So after weeks of arguing with them we finally came to the agreement that If I send in the replacement phone they had sent me (which btw was broken when I got it in the mail) then they would take the 219 charge off... only catch is I have to pay for the fedex. Twenty bucks later the little fucker's on some truck headed to their warehouse. I'm annoyed as hell. Everymonth I have to deal with some dumb charge that shouldn't be there or with an application thats not working. In other words ya'll need to lemme know what phone company I should get because Helio for all its cuteness and perks is the biggest pain in the ass in the world... its like a trophy wife saying gimmie gimmie every month and I want a divorce already!!!!

1 comment:

Chaoswarrior said...

wow that sucks I used to want to get Helio.