Sunday, August 3, 2008

SoCal: WTF PART 2

All right, so this weekend I drove from Santa Barbara to San Diego, so I got a bit more of the So-Cal experience.

- What idiot decided to make 101 southbound two lanes? What idiot?
- Who didn't make I-5 20 lanes? Can somebody politely write a letter to CalTrans and ask them to please expand I-5 another eighteen lanes?
- Do blinkers exist in LA? Or is signaling to another lane just an option?
- WHAT'S SO GOOD ABOUT SAN DIEGO?
- The Ventura mall: WTF? Why is it so.. big?
- Oxnard: It's nothing. Just hotels and a grocery store.
- WHERE ARE YOU PEOPLE GOING IN LA? WHAT IS SO IMPORTANT AT ABSOLUTELY EVERY TIME IN THE DAY? WHERE ARE YOU GOING THAT'S SO IMPORTANT!?

And the exciting moment of my life:

I almost got arrested, impounded, and ticketed by the Marines all at the same time.

I also talked my way out of a speeding ticket a week ago.

Why aren't I in jail yet?

No comments: