Tuesday, August 26, 2008

DEAR CORRINA,

I'm trying to remember why I wanted to go to Brooks in the first place. Oh wait, thaaaat's why: I'm stubborn. I thought photography school is my thing. Ever since I came here, I felt like my sense of creativity has gone down the drain. My freelance photography was so much better. I could've been living in Orinda for FREE in a three bedroom house, and going to DVC for a whole lot fucking cheaper than here.

I really want to drop out and go back to the life I was living. It's hard to make friends down here, and everyone down here is too rich and anal. People down here suck for reals. The only real friend I have down here is from the bay. lol. This state really needs to be separated into two so I can be forced to go back to my homeland of Northern California.

Shit is expensive. Gas is so much cheaper in NorCal. It's not even funny. I can't find a decent student loan, rent is expensive, food is expensive, FUCKFUCKFUCK. It's like I'll never have enough money. God damn school, god damn supplies. I'm so stressed, and most of it is because of money. Can you believe that? I can't even afford film for my photography class. MAYBE IF I STOPPED SHOPPING AT AMERICAN APPAREL. I can't help myself. I have a shopping problem. But I'm going to stop. I have to.

I'm over it. I'm over all of it. I want to come home.

Love, Tati

2 comments:

Corrina said...

i blogged you back.

Tighty Liberace said...

no come back up here so i can mooch off that orinda house too.

and elizabeth just left me for boston so now i hate everyone for abandoning me for their education.