Monday, January 14, 2008

Children and their Brains

I never did quite understand children at all. Actually, I don't think I ever did. Children just seem to say the weirdest things, and the sometimes the things they say make you want to say, "WHO THE HELL TAUGHT YOU HOW TO SAY THAT?"

I mean, why do children even say the things they say when they admit two minutes later that they don't even know what they're talking about? We usually don't say things until we understand them.. So why can't children do the same?

And what is it with children and cartoons? Why can't they get the same entertainment we do from watching real people act on television versus a bunch of drawings? Sometimes, it just doesn't make sense.

And I'm done talking about this. I was going to make this a lot longer, but I forgot.

Upcoming blog: Stupid people and why they suck.

No comments: