Saturday, January 19, 2008

Blow Up.

Blow Up was indeed, fucking amazing, seeing that they played "Detonator," "Licky," "We Are Your Friends," "D.A.N.C.E," and various M.I.A. songs.

However, I do like the rave scene a lot better. People don't dance rudely like they do in clubs. I cannot begin to tell you how damned broozed my feet are from stupid ass bitches with heavy shoes and high heels stepping on me.. AND ITS ONLY ON MY LEFT FOOT, WHAT THE HELL.

Epic moments were when I met a guy obsessed with Justice, saw Jerry and Matt from BHS 07, and the Asian dude behind me got knocked and beer flung all over my hair and back.

I am also going to point out the Mezzanine is WAY nicer than the Rickshaw Stop. Its a lot bigger, and a lot cooler/nicer looking. The smoking room at the Rickshaw Stop had wooden floors. Sense? It makes none.

All in all, I'm excited to see the pictures, loved my outfit, happy to see Nida, and convinced that the American Apparel Invisi-Thong is the most comfortable pair of underwear I own to this day.

♥ your favorite raving gaming hipster queen,

tiya

No comments: