Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Lady Miss Sonic Talks About: Ohio and Pennsylvania

You know, the last few times I've been to Ohio and Pennsylvania, I usually didn't get out that much, so I didn't notice much about the states really. But I really noticed a lot this time.

Ohio:
- Takes ten freeways to get fucking anywhere
I'm serious. Go look at a map of the Cleveland area. Everything is a fucking freeway. OH HEY MOM LET'S GO TO THE GROCERY STORE TWO MILES AWAY. K LET ME MERGE ONTO HIGHWAY EIGHT HERE FOR TWO SECONDS TO GET THERE. WHUT WHUT WHUT. It takes me two freeways to get to San Francisco from my house: 780 --> 80. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH. SO MANY. And it takes me ONE to get to most of Los Angeles. So what the fuck.
- It's fucking cold
I'm talking freezing fucking cold. I'm never complaining about how cold Fresno is ever again.
- People have a lot of time
Why does everybody have so much time for each other? It seems like every night we're at somebody's house having some extravanganza dinner.. thing.

Pennsylvania:
- It has toll roads like a bitch
We paid the $3.75 for the Ohio Turnpike. LITERALLY three miles later, we paid another $3.75, and then a mile later, another $0.75.. WTF?
- It kinda sucks
There's NOTHING to do.
- HELLA ABANDONED STEEL MILLS AND SHIT THAT I HELLA WANNA CHECK OUT AND IT SUCKS THAT I DONT HAVE MY OWN CAR HERE AND THAT IT IS RAINING OTHERWISE I FUCKING WOULD.

No comments: