Monday, December 1, 2008

I just found this picture in my photobucket

Photobucket

Is it just me or is this the best garbage can defilment ever!

"Just imagine if girls weren't weirded out by our boners and stuff, and just like wanted to see them. That's the world I one day want to live in. "-Evan

Obviously I have had way to much time on my hands since I've watched Superbad about three times in the last 24hours. I would just like to state that EVERY line in that movie is memoriable. I swear, the guys who made this movie did something amazing, they showed high school for the way it really is. There aren't stupid little obvious cliques and they are obsessed with the things high school students are actually obsessed with. ITS GENIUS! If you make the little things realistic then you can go all out with crazy cops and wierd ass "adult" parties. I wish every movie was like superbad. ):

No comments: