Monday, November 17, 2008

Love me. Love me. Love me.



I don't know what it is, but Kylie Minogue has always appealed to my inner stereotypical pop-loving gay man more than any other gay icon pop singer starting back with you know "Can't Get You Out of My Head". Her most recent album, X, is like my best party ever.

Honestly, part of me is a stereotypical pop-loving gay man. I just havent been willing to embrace it for some odd fear of being considered "too gay" or being considered a follower as part of a mainstream crowd. It probably traces back to when I used to kick it with those mall punk stoners who have all turned into massive drug addict losers. I mean this goes for techno, too.

I'm living by "no pleasure should ever be guilty." From now on, You'll probably never meet someone who's more open (albeit, sometimes hesitant) to do new shit in general. I'll be myself now. I'm sick of having anything to hide anyway. I just wanted to get shit out.

and to tell you the truth, i am actually planning on buying the new britney album.

No comments: