Saturday, November 29, 2008

I am probably halfway to being considered a crossdresser.




Everyone knows that I, under no circumstances, am some typical lip-wristed lisping make-up loving gay dude. I don't use and rather despise the word "fabulous". I don't particularly enjoy portraying a "glamorous" image (a "glam-rock" image is a different story). Hell, for the most part, I prefer to look sort of like i just climbed out of a trash can. I still manage to impress though. ANYWAY, so however not stereotypical gay the better half of me isn't, I do tend to buy a lot of womens clothing. Not like dresses, or lace-y panties or anything. I do have a ridiculous thing for short-shorts, leggings and t-shirts, streetwear brands only though.

and to my final point, I WANT THOSE PEGLEG NYC FLORAL LEGGINGS SO BAD.

No comments: