Sunday, October 19, 2008

letters.



Dear Batman,

Thank you for putting up with my immature bullshit.. and my shit in general. People.. usually don't take it as well as you do, and are usually offended or annoyed by it. Thanks.

xoxo, Catwoman



Dear Moot,

I'm sorry. And I love you. You're my best friend. Without you, I'm a pile of broken pieces who doesn't know what's wrong with her. With you, I get the kick in the ass I need.. and you always tell it how it is.

Love, /a/non



Dear Corrina,

I'm in debt. I'm screwed. But most of all, I miss you. I guarantee you if I had money right now.. I'd be on my way to see you, because I miss you so much. I can't explain how much I miss you, but maybe my tears can.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox, Tati



Dear.. I don't have a name for you yet,

You're still one of my best friends. I just don't agree with your actions. But don't worry, I still love you.

Love, Tati



Dear Dexter,

Everyday sucks without you. We were attached by the hip, and we even ate dinner every night together for Christ's sakes. I miss our adventures, and our chain smoking. I hope to see you soon.

Love, Aimee



Dear Tony,

gg noob. walnut creek suxx0rz to the maxx0rz. If I come back, I just might work for you.

Love, Tati

No comments: