Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Lady Miss Sonic's Longest Week Ever

So I'm a little late, shut up.

- I informed Trash Nasty it was 4chan's birthday. He says, "I'm listening to Rilo Kiley so much, I feel like I'm turning into Colleen." I respond, "You're the male Colleen. Maleen."

- I get a voicemail from Daniel, "The shit REALLY hit the fan, Tati. It really did. But don't worry, I'm still coming to Robotech." I was calmed down.

- I did a countdown meme on Facebook, and one area, I put: "No really, I'm your biggest fan ever." This was directed to Robert Downey Jr. In the same area, I put "I'm screwed, what do I do?" Chris Poulsen replies, "THE ONLY ONE THAT I THINK APPLIES TO ME IS NUMBER 9... THANX, I DIDN'T KNOW YOU THOUGHT I WAS COOLER THAN TONY STARK. ALSO THE ANSWER TO NUMBER ONE IS PRESS Z OR R TWICE." This is a barrel roll.

- Christine said, "It's past your bedtime." I laughed and said, "I don't sleep anymore, remember?"

- I told my twin [she's my twin that's like, four years older than me] "Honestly, NorCal > SoCal in terms of sex. But, Norcal < SoCal in terms of Cactus Cooler."

- I haven't slept in a week.

- Last night my senses were all fucked up due to being sick. I ate one of everything in my refrigerator. I forgot I was eating because I couldn't taste.

No comments: