Monday, September 8, 2008

You're standing on my neck.



If you're that cool, you instantly knew what this blog was going to be about by the title. If you're not that cool, well, you probably dont have a brain. Anyway, as an impressionable 8 year old, I watched Daria on MTV* everyday after school in second and third grade at my grandma's house. I though it was the best thing ever, I didn't fully understand everything they were talking about, but I loved it. I was really into all the characters. In retrospect, that show probably has had the biggest impact on who I am today. In relation to Daria and Jane; I speak almost entirely in monotone (well, when sober) and my sense of humor is usually pretty dry, sarcastic and/or twisted. I think a little too much sometimes. I am known by a lot of people in school, but they mostly think of me as kind of weird. And in relation to other characters, I say/do really dumb things a lot (Brittany and Kevin), I am into fashion and can be shallow a lot of the time (The Fashion club). I should probably be in some rediculous dark alternative band (Trent). There's probably more I cannot think of.

Basically I have grown up to be the combined personalities of the entire Daria cast.

*Mtv was legit back in the 90's. I don't know what the fuck happened to it now.

1 comment:

Corrina said...

i used to have a crush on trent. lmao. I used to hve a crush on a cartoon character... damn, I got problems, haha