Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Lady Miss Sonic's Weirdest Week Ever

- Ryan sent me a picture of a spider to my phone. I hide under my blanket and cried for an hour. Ever since, I've been feeling my brain pour out of my head.

- I BBM'd my mom, "The ants think they can fool me by making themselves bigger. When I spray them with windex, it ends up it's just two ants together." My mother replies, "Ftw." I respond, "HOW IS THAT FTW? DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS?" She replies, "Yes, I'm not stupid."

- I ask my mom if she's going to change her last name when she gets married. She tells me she might hyphen it. I tell her no, that'll be too long. I share this with RJ, he replies, "At least she's not marring a Thai. Could you imagine? Vejnovic-Supattanuhangrirogosh."

- Only Colbert can put zombie and stock market in the same sentence.

- I ask Kyle where my mind is. He says he doesn't know. I reply, "Hmmmm. Blargh." He says, "Hmmm indeed." I then say, "Blarrrrrggghhh errrrrkk." We continue to text each other random sounds for the next five minutes.

- At four in the morning, Cody asks me, "when are you coming over tonight?" He doesn't recall asking this hours later.

- I spent two hours reading a book on DNA yesterday. I'm officially a nerd.

No comments: