Tuesday, August 19, 2008

DEAR CORRINA,

Heaven forbid I try to make friends down here. This past week I've really wanted to hang out with Joker, and today he promised me we'd hang out, and what does he do? Complicate the entire situation and fucking stand me up. There's nothing more that I hate then being stood up. I mean, when I stood Batman up, I cried for christ's sakes. But I hate everyone down here. Everyones a piece of shit who thinks of nobody but themselves. NorCal is so much better. Fuck this place.

On a worse note, there's something wrong with my body and the doctor can't figure it out. I've never been in so much pain in my life. Like, the doctor just gave me vicodin because I can't handle the pain and he can't diagnose me. I'm in hella pain right now, too.

I need to go break all my bones so I have no feeling in my body.

Love, Tati

No comments: