Thursday, July 24, 2008

Southern California: Yes, it's really that dumb.

Here's a few reasons why So-Cal is dumb:

1. They literally flip out if you say hella.

2. They say stupid words like "gnarly," and "faded."

3. Nobody here knows how to drive, use their signals, or their breaks for that matter. I nearly got killed today, because a guy from 500 feet behind me decided he didn't want to be behind me when the lane ended, he needed to be in front of me.

4. People are politically retarded. I saw a Jeep with a Bush/Cheney 04 bumper sticker, and right under it, an Obama 08 sticker. What the fuck?

5. BROS EVERYWHERE.

6. FIRES EVERYWHERE.

7. Gas is ridiculous down here. Just recently the AMPM on Mission and State went down to $4.29.. and the 76 by my apartment is $4.14/gallon with the price of a car wash.. I go to the Exxon because it's $4.43. I don't feel like wasting 1/8 of a tank to get to the cheap gas downtown.

8. If you thought downtown parking in SF was bad, think again!

9. The city doesn't offer monthly parking passes to Brooks Students, so we have to pay every mother fucking day for parking, but we can ride the bus for free as much as we want for the next three years.

10. ALBERTSONS RAN OUT OF THE GOOD CONDOMS.

Why So Cal is.. kinda good:

1. There's always something to do.

2. It's beautiful.

3. Perfect weather.

4. The most epic American Apparel.

5. Shopping, ftw.

6. Beaches. Everywhere.

7. Just about everyone respects Brooks students.




...and there's my ramble for the day.

No comments: