Thursday, February 7, 2008

epic fail

So Jordan and I were like lulz let's go to lunch, right? So we're talking casually about him meeting his girlfriend's dad today and what not, and I'm about to turn left at the end of the upper parking lot-lower parking lot ramp thing, and this bitch comes out of nowhere and cuts in front of me. Jordan and I were like OMFG WTF, and Jordan [I think] yelled pwned or something. So, I pull up, tailgate her, and she hits the gas, almost [this was one close call] hits a guy on a bike and the guy walking next to him.

So Jordan and I are like lol whut. And then we keep driving..

And so she rolls the stop sign, and swerves [for no reason] in the lane, then cuts off this one dude. And then we're like, "OMG I HOPE SHE GETS HIT," so I drive another hundred feet, and we see a bunch of shit on the street, and we're like omg what, so we look to our right.. AND HER HOOD IS PUSHED ALL THE WAY BACK AND SMOKE WAS COMING OUT AND WE WERE LOLING THE ENTIRE TIME TO MCDONALDS.

IT WAS EPIC.

SHE HIT AN SUV, WHO HIT THE PERSON IN FRONT OF HIM LOL.

PEOPLE WHO DRIVE LIKE THAT ARE STUPID.

So we get back and the cops are there, her dad was yelling at her, and she was on the curb crying. LOL.

It was a brand-new Honda Civic, too.

No comments: